- Mannol Antifreeze AG11 -30 °C is designed for a year round use in modern aluminum and copper cooling systems, which are using antifreeze on ethylene-glycol-basis.
- Protects against corrosion and scaling. No foam, neutral to rubber and plastic parts of the cooling system.
- A ready-made solution that does not require dilution and protects the cooling system of the vehicle.
- Product properties:
– It ensures a reliable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, alloy-treated steel, cast iron, aluminium) from all forms of corrosion, as well as prevents a high-temperature corrosion of aluminium surfaces of modern engines;
– It protects from deposit formation;
– It has excellent heat conductivity properties and a resistance to foam formation;
– It is neutral to inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic components of a cooling system;
– It is a silicate liquid with exceptional service qualities. It does not contain nitrates, phosphates, amines (the NAP free technology).
Service life: 3 years.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!