- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and required friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, an exceptionally smooth transmission shift and a significant increase in the service life of all transmission elements
- It has a superior thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits to a minimum, significantly increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion when both in and not in operation
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages
- It reduces noise.