- A fuel filter is located in the fuel line to screen out contaminants such as dirt, dust, debris and rust particles from the fuel
- The fuel filter removes harmful particulates in gasoline before they reach the fuel injectors.
- A fuel filter ensuring a smooth running engine and good fuel efficiency.
- The fuel filter on your vehicle functions similarly, trapping rust, sediment, and more so that your engine runs optimally.
- A fuel filter is typically a metal cartridge with paper filtering media inside, like an oil filter