- is vital that it is totally free of any contaminants before it enters the workings of your engine.
- It is the role of the Fuel Filter to trap any foreign matter and provide a clean flow of fuel for smooth performance and engine longevity.
- The longevity of your engine, and smooth performance of your vehicle relies on a clean flow of fuel.
- It is the role of fuel filters to capture any impurities that may have travelled into your fuel tank.
- The quality of a Fuel Filter can be best gauged by its ability to trap even the tiniest impurities.